Monday, June 20, 2016

A walk in the flowers makes for a magical experience

I'm just taking a quick moment to share a photo my husband snapped of me while I was taking photo myself.  Our second home is a small lake cabin located in Rangeley, Maine, and at this time of year (June) the fields of lupine are abundant to say the least.  Some of the largest fields you will find are on the approach to Mingo Springs Golf Course. On this day, the warmth of the sun, signing birds, and the soft sweet scent of lupine made this little experience quite magical.  This is one of my many examples of a simple luxury.  



Note:  If you too want to walk in the lupines, make sure to saturate yourself with bug repellent. This was not my first rodeo and I learned the hard way. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment