Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap


Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy quick meal, here is a rotisserie chicken wrap that can be made in minutes.  Purchasing prepared rotisserie chickens at the grocery store is a once a month must for me.   I don't always have time to cook or prepare a lunch for myself.  Lately it has been peanut butter sandwiches that I have been quickly slapping together before I fly out the door to leave for a clients or the store.  I think I will make a couple of these wraps and have handy for the next day or two.   I bet they would taste great with a little cucumber in there too!  For more recipes, entertaining ideas, decorating tips, you can visit New England Fine Living.com

Serves 2, < 300 calories
2 ½ oz shredded rotisserie chicken, only breast meat
1 oz romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons shredded fresh carrots
2 tablespoons low-fat Caesar dressing
½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons low-fat Parmesan cheese
2 La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious SoftWraps™
1.    In a small bowl, combine the chicken, lettuce, carrots, dressing, pepper, and mix well.  Divide into two portions.
2.    Place 1 portion of the chicken mixture and half of Parmesan cheese onto a SoftWrap and fold the sides over the filling and roll-up into a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment