Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wine Slushy Recipe - Pinch Me Now!

Hear me now..... This is a fact, without a shadow of a doubt, that I will be making this slushy for some sort of Summer Soiree this year.  Maybe even for a Spring if I can't handle the waiting game. 


Let me apologize to the person who took this photo and posted the recipe.  I saved the recipe awhile ago and forgot to make note of where I found it and who the creative genius was. 
Ingredients:
  • 1 bottle of Riesling
  • 2 cups hulled strawberries
  • 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar
Directions:
Set aside one cup of Riesling in the fridge to chill.  In a food processor, puree strawberries with the remaining wine, lime juice and sugar.  Pour the mixture into ice-cube trays and freeze until solid.  When you’re ready to serve,  puree the ice cubes with the remaining wine in your blender.

New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment