Thursday, October 4, 2012

Makeup!

I'm in my "It's a new season and I want a new look mode".  Just thought I would share. 

I love this look below.  A slight smokey eye with a smokey eye liner and nude color lips. Also loving the hair color.  I wish I could give credit for this photo, but it was on Pinterest and it had a broken link to the site it came from. 


This eye makeup technique, a bit heavier than above, had a lot more steps and colors than I thought, but I am pretty sure I have most of the colors already and I can't wait to play! 





New England Fine Living offers full service Party and Event Planning as well as an in-house interior design studio North of Boston. The parties and events we plan for our clients are small to large and are very casual to extremely elegant. What type of party would you like? We can create it for you. If you want to plan your own party, but would like a consultant, we can do that for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment