Thursday, January 30, 2020



Well, well, well, look who it is! It's me! I have not visited my own blog, an old one for sure, for a long time and all I can say is shame on me!

I figured I would swing by an let those who visit this blog page know where I am now and what has been going on.

First, I can still be found over at NewEnglandFineLiving.com  and even though I have had my YouTube channel since around 2007, I am on their a lot more now sharing home and lifestyle tips.  The address for my channel is YouTube.com/newenglandfinelivingonline  If you haven't already, I would love to invite you to subscribe to the channel!

Oh! You can also find me on my Instagram feed also @newenglandfineliving Instagram.com/newenglandfineliving 

Now that I have told you where you can find me most of the time, I promise to swing by this blog a bit more to keep you updated an in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment