Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Honeymoon at theFour Seasons Resort, Nevis

I am now Mrs. Linda Davis!   






DINING








LEISURE....LOTS OF WONDERFUL LEISURE



Spa








Our own private cabana with three sets of lounge chairs to choose from, each set getting closer to the ocean.






And of course cocktails poolside.  The resort has 3 separate pools, not including the lap pool at the spa.





Note: I counted walking to dinner and cocktails as my exercise while on vacation.  


Especially when I'm dodging dropping palm fronds and I can't stop laughing, because it seems to be only happening to me.


Shopping! 



And of course, coffee time. 



I want to thank the Four Seasons Resort, located on the beautiful island of Nevis, for hosting us and collaborating with us to create the perfect honeymoon.  It truly made our first vacation together, as husband and wife, a magical and memorable one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment