Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bubbling Candy Corn Martini and Creamy Candy Corn Cocktail


I had so much fun creating these two cocktails for Halloween.  My sister inspired my desire to create these since she likes candy corns more than me which is HUGE because I love candy corns.  But here's the thing... I am not one for very sweet drinks, and these are sweet since I infused the candy corns in marshmallow vodka.  The recipe for these Halloween party cocktails can be found on my web site page                                                             http://www.newenglandfineliving.com/Candy-Corn-Cocktail-Martini-Recipes.html




This photo shows the crystallized candy corn wedge that I created.  I did not notice the candle I had going during the video softened it and it slid into the glass during most of the photos.  Minor technical difficulty!




Linda Calder Smith, owner of http://www.newenglandfineliving.com is an Allied ASID Interior Designer in Middleton MA, Westford MA, New England, owner of New England Fine Living, and Party Planner North of Boston. Classic New England Style or Glam Interior Design and parties have been most recently completed in Middleton, Carlisle, Andover, North Andover, Marblehead, Boston, Salem, Newburyport, Newbury, Ipswich, Westford, Boxford, Topsfield, and so many more surrounding towns!

No comments:

Post a Comment