Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nautical Themed Wedding

During these snowy, snowy ( heavy sigh)... snowy New England days, I find myself working on some more New England party and New England wedding theme pages on my Web site New England Fine Living



To view the page of photos I found on New England nautical or boat themed wedding and party ideas, you can click here, on the Nautical Link, to go to my Nautical Themed Wedding Page  This ultra-preppy and classic theme was fun to research.














 
                                   This photo is from Martha Stewart's web site. 

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking nautical themes sound perfect right about now, and I am ready for the warm weather to go along with it!
    Happy Sailing (..through the rest of winter)!
    Xo,
    E&J
    P.s. Stop by my blog to see the window display project!

    ReplyDelete