Friday, June 6, 2014

Wallpaper has made a comeback!


When I first started my interior design business, wallpaper was very popular.  Including the borders that surrounded kitchen walls adorned with fruits and flowers (guilty as charged), but then it seemed to take a side step to allow for the faux painting techniques and wonderful calming colors that were being introduced by painting companies.  I am glad to say that wallpaper is back and some are even removable!!!!  Below is a picture from Fabricut,one of my vendors, and I think it is stunning!  Would I use it? Hmmmm, well it wouldn't go well with my current design scheme, but I would use it if the style was right. How about you? Would you use a bold pattern and color such as this?



New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment