Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Patron Margarita Recipe For A Tropical Party


When asked to make the margaritas for a client's party, I knew just which margarita recipe I wanted to use. There are so many versions out there and some use a sweet pre-mix. Yuck!  Not in our household!!!!!  One of my favorite margaritas was sipped near the ocean during a fantastic trip to St. John with my guy and we have been spoiled ever since. I will soon be posting the party pictures this margarita went along with, but for the recipe, just click the link and you will be whisked away to my web site where you will find more information. READ MORE 



New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment