Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A little touch of Easter from New England Fine Living

With Easter soon approaching, I thought I would share a couple of projects I worked on.  The first two pictures below are some fun Easter baskets I pulled together for a client's grandchildren.  She gave me the list of what she wanted, their favorite colors and off I went!



I do a lot of seasonal decorating for clients and this was my first for Easter.   I found a bone china bowl in her cabinet and filled it with some miniature eggs, floral arrangement, and an English tea cup that holds a small nest and egg.



I love getting involved with other businesses and this was a rug event that I have done for several years.  For the year I did this vignette, it was Spring and close to Easter, so I chose a rug with soft blues and creams to match the eggs that I had found at a local store.   Curly willow and pussy willows were added to the vase and then a small grape hyacinth was placed next to it.   






Linda Calder Smith, owner of http://www.newenglandfineliving.com is an Allied ASID Interior Designer in Middleton MA, Westford MA, New England, owner of New England Fine Living, and Party Planner North of Boston. Classic New England Style or Glam Interior Design and parties have been most recently completed in Middleton, Carlisle, Andover, North Andover, Marblehead, Boston, Salem, Newburyport, Newbury, Ipswich, Westford, Boxford, Topsfield, and so many more surrounding towns!

No comments:

Post a Comment