Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wine Tasting and Our One Year Anniversary at New England Fine Living




From Left to Right
 Linda (Me)  from New England Fine Living - Donna from Mill River Winery - Linda from The Write Expression
This Fun Halloween Table Setting, in my shop, was inspired by the purple/green iridescent fabric I found the night before our event.  I added googly eyes to soda water bottles (they were going to go on the wine glasses, but it was too much with the hats), place setting cards by The Write Expression.  I had painted glitter names on the hats, but by the morning the letters just slid off the cardboard.  So much for that craft paint!


My Vintage Woodfield plates were used in this setting. Purple and green twigs are tied to black napkins. Under the napkins are custom napkins with gold print.  These happen to say "We Do Custom Parties" 


Here I am with my wine glass holder (we have a few left at the store for $8.00 ).  Beth from the Corner Cafe & Bakery,  Leslye from Francie's Boutique and Linda from The Write Expression 


These delicious delights were made by Linda from the Write Expression. I will get the recipe for these

Linda made this incredibly delicious dip too! A pumpkin flavored sweet dip with gingerbread cookies.  I kept going at it!

I kept it simple on my end since I did not have time to cook or prep something.  I  used a piece of slate for this cheese and fruit platter.  USUALLY I have the cheese right on the slate, but silly me washed the grapes too late and they were still wet.  Nobody likes wet cheese!

After searching around my store, I found a paper weight, a dragon fly candle holder to  use in  the centerpiece



Meet Hector... He has traveled with me for almost 12 years as my  Retail Autumn  Helper. 

Here is a cute display in The Write Expression showcasing a great Hostess Gift Idea.... custom paper napkins

Wrapping up an order before I go taste more wine from Mill River Winery!
All of the photos above were taken by Linda from the Write Expression.  Thanks Linda!






No comments:

Post a Comment