Monday, December 6, 2010

Red, Green, and White Candy Buffet


In just a few days, I will be finalizing the decor and styling for a "Farm House Christmas" Corporate/Open House/Christmas party for a client.  I will post the finished rooms after the weekend, but here is some of the candy buffet items I have been working on.  My house looks like a  factory with items for four different parties. Favors, centerpieces, candy buffet items, invitations, custom napkins, and the list goes on.  I am glad I don't have to keep items for my interior design clients in my home.  Well..... that would be kinda nice!

This red, white, and green candy buffet has been fun and even though I have a store and studio to work out of, doing something like this, from home, has its perks.  There were some nights I stayed up late weeding out the pink Mike n Ikes from the red or separating the red jelly candies from the green.  If you want to see a lot of candy buffet ideas that I have found, please check out the page I created for you on my web site.  Candy Buffet Ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment